220 g icing sugar
For the cream:
150 ml sour cream
1 TK vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
2. Spread two baking pans on parchment paper.
3. Place the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl. Beat the egg whites with a mixer until a white foam begins to form. Then gradually add sugar, continuing to cultivate. The protein mass is thickened until the foam is firm and shiny. This may take several minutes.
4. The protein mass is then arranged in circles on the baking paper as far as it will go with a spoon or by means of a pastry tin. Then the pavlovas will meet with a beautiful edge - the protein mass is placed in a nozzle and squeezed into small rings (about 6).
5. When the protein trays are prepared, place them in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the protein has set and a beautiful meringue is obtained. Turn off the oven, open the door and allow the cookware to cool completely.
6. While the pavlovu bases are healing, make whipped cream. Whip the cream with added coffee (instant or ground beans), sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl. Foam until airy foam is obtained.
7. When the meringue bases have cooled, apply the mass of whipped cream to them with the help of a pastry nozzle. Peeled and dry berries on top, such as currants, blueberries, raspberries and others.
AND IT IS ALL PARLED WITH BIRCH SYRUP
The recipe was made in collaboration with Yuri Sapozhnikov-Peterson. Chef from Rauna.